Friday 25 May 2012

An Intro


I never thought that I would be doing a food blog. But then I think this is one of the most  natural things to happen, what with me n hubby , both being food lovers. I learnt cooking at a very old age. I am one of those people who endure living on Maggi n Knorr soups just so they don’t have to cook. But wedding and moving in with hubby changed things. I am off work, have nothing to do, love my hubby and hence love to cook for him. Being self- admittedly amazed by my successful experiments (I am not elaborating on  the not- so- successful ones) I post pix on FB. The over- whelming demand for recipes is compelling me to put it down for every one’s reference. Right now, I don’t even know if I will continue posting, but then if you respond well… maybe I will . J So, encourage me.. plzz..


Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor do I aspire to be one. I am a lazy bum, hence you will find only easy recipes in my blog. I often cut corners when I feel like it, instead of doing things elaborately. At the end of the day what matters is that the food should be well- cooked and taste good, whether it looks good is immaterial. :P

1 comment:

  1. I know that a lot of your recipes demand hard work and you've put the same in front of my very eyes to create gastronomic masterpieces.... So don't fool the junta...

    ReplyDelete